ClipboardSharing Version History
Version 2.0.2 (released December 6, 2003)
- Added German localization by Emanuel Kühnel.
- The transfer confirmation dialog doesn't block anymore.
- Error sheets are now shown properly when the password sheet is open.
- Fixed file permissions for some application resources.
- Fixed an improperly configured transfer timeout.
- Fixed a problem that could cause the server to "unexpectedly close" the connection.
- When adding to the AutoSync list, the Cancel button now works as it should.
Version 2.0.1 (released November 3, 2003)
- Fixed a crashing bug that could occur during AutoSync on Mac OS X 10.2.
- Improved the interface for setting up AutoSync.
- Fixed a few other minor AutoSync bugs.
- Fixed a bug in searching for updates.
- Fixed a bug that could make ClipboardSharing try to resolve Rendezvous names forever.
- Fixed a bug that made the application think it was not in the Login Items even if it was.
Version 2.0 (released October 24, 2003)
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.3 Panther.
- Clipboard transfers show their progress status, can be canceled, and are generally much quicker.
- Automatic clipboard synchronization between your computers.
- A new Mail.app-like Rule Editor allows for much more powerful and customizable access settings.
- A new networking model with better performance and reliability. Compatibility should be better between version upgrades from now on.
- AppleScript support.
- Server access logging is an option in the Preferences.
- Improved handling of large clipboards.
- Interface improvements such as more descriptive notifications when someone has accessed your clipboard.
- A lot of smaller bugfixes and optimizations.
Version 1.1.2 (released June 9, 2003)
- Keychain support for passwords.
- Improved readability in restore clipboards menu.
- Hyphens are now allowed characters in host names in the access prefs.
- Correctly detects a change of the sharing port in other clipboard-sharers on the network.
Version 1.1.1 (released April 23, 2003)
- Several small improvements and bugfixes, including a crash fix and better handling of clipboard verification, the transfer window and version checking.
- Added an option to be notified when a user is blocked by your access settings.
Version 1.1 (released April 20, 2003)
- Warns the user if Mac OS X's built in firewall is blocking ClipboardSharing.
- Asks the user before importing very large recent clipboards on startup.
- Better security in checking of client IP address against access list.
- Now understands both full and short user names in the access preferences.
- Optimized importing and exporting of recent clipboards.
- Shows a progress indicator when importing or exporting recent clipboards.
- Small optimizations in finding of Rendezvous services.
- Fixed a couple of crashing bugs.
- No longer shows an error message after downloading an empty clipboard.
- Small language fixes.
- Shows a welcome message the first time the applications is launched.
- Incompatible with previous versions of ClipboardSharing.
Version 1.0.1 beta (released April 5, 2003)
- Fixed a bug that made the application hang when it should show a password dialog.
- No longer ignores new clipboards for the previous clipboards menu while it is connecting or transferring a clipboard.
- Fixed a bug in size-checking of clipboard data.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause random crashes.
- You can now disable size-checking of clipboard data to improve performance.
- More Tool Tip help.
- A lot of language and interface fixes.
- ClipboardSharing now refuses to quit during a clipboard transfer.
- Internal protocol changes.
- More text is shown in the previos clipboards menu.
Version 1.0 beta (released March 20, 2003)