BioX Version History
Version 1.1b1 (released June 19, 2006)
- [New] BioX is now a Universal Binary.
- [New] Can create all-against-all dot plots showing similarity between sequences.
- [New] Better overview when searching for restriction sites.
- [New] Pattern search in sequences.
- [New] Shows possible feature names in feature table editor.
- [New] Includes Read Me, Release Notes, FAQ and home page links in Help menu.
- [Changed] Changed menu shortcuts and titles for better consistency.
- [Changed] Double click sequence name in an alignment to open the sequence for editing.
- [Changed] Selecting in an alignment also marks the sequence names.
- [Changed] Removed EMBOSS Launcher from the Tools menu.
- [Changed] Dropped support for Mac OS X 10.3 Panther.
- [Fixed] The last character in the file was ignored when reading fasta.
- [Fixed] The application could crash when drawing restriction sites.
- [Fixed] Error when dragging part of a sequence past the "end" of an alignment.
- [Fixed] Some other minor bugs.
Version 1.0b2 (released September 2, 2005)
- [Changed] Allow Cut in alignment, and changed delete behavior.
- [Changed] Ignores non-sequence characters when pasting.
- [Fixed] Some error messages weren't shown.
- [Fixed] Other small bugs.
Version 1.0b1 (released August 16, 2005)